Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Feb. 29th ~ My son Brian, Jennifer and CDA, Sarah too

Wow is it cold here in NH.  A rather blustery day as Winnie the Pooh would say.

I am asking a big favor.  My son Brian is going to The Music Institue and has a scholorship opportunity.  If  you could go to this link, register to vote and confirm registration via email, you can vote once a day for the next 5 day.  It would mean so much to my son, 24 y.o. talented musician with a dream!  Thank you in advance!!!

http://fullride.mi.edu/contest.php?sid=177&aid=59348&mid=45153&mtype=1

I am so proud of my little Sarah.  I thought I'd share a couple wrestling pics.  She did so well last night.  I have to say, it is good to know she is  a lot togher than she looks!  She is in the maroon.  Wrestling a boy because there are rarely girls on the other teams.

I also wanted to remind everyone to check out CDA if you haven't done so yet.  (Cloth Doll Artistry).  So much going on and lots of classes and I know Kat Lees has one coming up I want to take : )

My Jennifer pattern is listed on FuzzB.  I am going to put it on Etsy too in a few minutes.  I am so proud of what Tara did for me with the photo editing and making it gorgeous.  She is awsome!  She is doing an ad for me too that I can't wait to share.  I am not good at marketing my pattern and am only just sending her my second one by Monday but I am so proud of them.  Jennifer makes a sweet rag doll with any face I think. I put a lot of thought into her construction.  She does come with lots and lots of instructions for her face work though.

Stay warm!!!






Hugs,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?