Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hi... Ohhh & my win came!!!

Ohhhh & my win from Carolyn came today!!  Scarlett & Val are just gorgeous and so so sweet in person!!  I wish I could sew clothes like these and her various jewels are gorgeous!  Love the hair, so soft and sweet, just beauties in person.  I am so tickled to peices, thanks so much Carolyn!!  The bead joints are really cool.  I have never seen these in person.




I finally finished my second pattern.  Little Darling's is my rattle/ornament/Dolly pattern.  I am sending it off to Tara Monday so she can pdf it and work her magic.  She takes my directions and pics and turns my Plain Jane pattern into something gorgeous with her graphics and arranging of all the photos.  Love her work soooo much.  Anyone looking for help in this area, she is amazing.  Jess, of Little Dirt Lane did my blog up so stunning and shared the graphics with Tara so I have an official Logo.   Tara's site is in my list of blogs I follow.  She does lovely things with jewelry and her own art.  Quite an eye she has.

 Loving visiting my blog friends.  Looking forward to drawing the winning name, thanks for entering, I am rooting for you all.

For those who are in the midst of a blizzard today, stay safe and warm! 


Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim!
    Your work is wonderful! You sure were lucky to win the lovely cuties! I like them...
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?