Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hi, long time no type!  I miss dolly making!  I have been so busy with life. 

My grandbaby is on schedule for September 14th.  My daughter is doing well.  She is sooo big as she is so tiny normally.  We are having a girl and the name keeps changing.  I lost out of Willow but it looks like Emma Isabella maybe.  Pretty cute also.

Jeff & Tia graduated and that was a huge sigh of relief and I am very proud of them.  The other kids are doing fine.  Sarah is very high energy but she is keeping busy and wearing me out LOL. 

I have a dolly/sewing room finally!  Poor hubby was so busy getting the nursery ready for the real baby and just working so hard but it's done!  I have to finishe organizing and will have to get pics soon.  Soooo hope to sew soon.  I am hoping to regain energy and be able to help with my grandbaby so that has been my focus.  I have really struggled with some health issues lately and it has been very, very tough. 

I am glad to see everyone else having a great time in dolly land.

It will probably be a while but I will one day get a dolly done : )

Hugs,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?