Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I have redone my pattern body sooo many times now.  I think I have it now.  I am happy with the head I did so now am going to try and sew up the body in the next few day.  Who knew it would be so hard to simplify while keeping the same look and goals.  Everytime I would get lost on all the options such as number of peices to pattern and such, hubby would remind me what I kept mumbling was my intention with this doll.  He tries so hard to help me.

Hopefully, I will have enough fabric to get through the rest of this pattern.  I wasted so much on my first two attempts and I thought I had the bugs worked out.  Noooooooo...  Goodness this is hard work.

Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Makes ya wanna scream doesn't it??? I have been there and done that more times then I can count my friend lol.

    You are getting there!!!

    Love Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?