Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am so happy for Kelly Belle, she is going to a new home.  She is so excited, she is out of the cupboard and sitting pretty waiting to get snuggled into her box for the trip to her new home.  I will miss her.

I got fabric cut for the new dolls limbs so maybe later I can work on her I hope. 

Off to a meeting at one of the kids schools.  Got to spend time with my little grandbaby Sophia last night, bliss.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?