Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Monday, November 8, 2010


Okay, so not much doll time for me.  Kids have me going in every direction.  Am feeling okay though.

I did get my next dolly's outfit going and it is really cute.  I am doing a smaller doll in the Belle style.  She won't be button jointed though, more traditional...  I am so in love with her wig.  I haven't sketched her face but I can see it in my head.  Her head turns.  I just have to sew up her limbs and have them in pattern form and ready to cut fabric.  I don't think I have enough but have more on the way. 

Poor Kelly Belle is still waiting for a nice home.  She is quietly sitting in the cupboard with her little bear.  Meantime, her adoption profile is on etsy.  I just noticed I listed her size wrong.  She is 27" (had said 17") and I reduced her.

I am off to blog hop and see how everyone else is doing. 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?