Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Been too long!

Hi,  Well, I am slow as always.  I am excited about the challenges going on at CDA (Cloth Doll Artistry) and new groups.  I am going to make a baby for the Boo Boo baby challenge.  Now, that means a baby with an ouchy.  I have some thoughts but need to figure out my design.  I have been wanting to do a soft sculpt for ages so, I think this is my time. 

That all said, that means I must get myself to work.  The challenge deadline is March just right I think :  )

I can't wait to see the entries!

I have posted my grandbaby, 4 months on New Years Day and just under 12 lbs last week.  She is just a joy.   Here is a family pic at Christmas. 
Love & Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?