Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Monday, January 24, 2011

Boo Boo Baby Challenge at Cloth Doll Artistry!

I have been thinking about what my baby's design will be and have come up with something cute.  I am really excited to start creating.  I am going to hopefully, sketch out my plan today and then draw up the actual pattern.  Decided on fabric choice too.  What a fun challenge.

There are several going on over there that I am just loving and anxious to see the dolls but I am sticking to one doll at a time over here at Vanilla Beans workshop. 

Have you seen Ree's new doll? "Bew Bew Bunnee"  You must check her website.  It's a dream doll and I wish she were coming home to me!  Link to Ree, Tipsy Tea Cups on right, click on her button.

On the home front, it is below zero.  Snow predicted again mid week so probably school cancellations again.  Not fun with a teen and tweener with cabin fever.  One won't go outside, "too cold."  One will get some air though and play in the snow : )

Having fun with Sophia, she is rolling over now by herself, moving around in her walker.  Remember how they learned to back up first and wind up in the corners trapped LOL.  That's her.  It's fun to watch her little face though, she is so surprised she is mobile in that thing : )




We take a pic with this bunny every month to see how big she is getting.  She used to be smaller than the bunny.  She is wondering how this is happening I think.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!!! IT is a great idea to do the growing pics that way!!!! She is already mobile Wow!!! Moving around in a walker...and rolling over!!! I remember that part being so fun when Jager was a baby baby!!! I can't wait to see your new baby!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the growing pics are Tia's idea. She reminds me every month to get the pic. It will be fun to make a collage of them. Tia has them in an album for now.
    Thanks on the support for the new dolly, it is soooo nice to be working on a doll again.
    Love ya ~ Hugs to the kids and grands : )
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?