Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Sunday, April 17, 2011

So excited.  My two entrants are now turned in to Paul at The Doll Net, yeah!  Win or not, it's just plain fun since cloth baby dolls are my very favorite thing and I am soooo looking forward to seeing all the dolls.  What a daunting thing for Paul with all the entrants to organize.  Bless him.

Now I am working on my Nursery themed doll but just did the head so far so ways to go on this one.  Happy though to have a vision and see it through on the other dollies and looking forward to seeing this one and what it will turn out to be as dolls definetely have a mind of there own when being constructed.

I am looking forward to my grandbabies first Easter.  Can you tell? LOL.  So happy to have her here this year. 


Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Kim. Your doll babies are to die for and if I were still in the group, I would vote for your baby! Anyhoo, wish you the best.

    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?