Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well, it's almost Easter, spring is here!  I added some pics of my sweet Sophia Tia and I took today.  She is getting so big.

I also am showing a photo baby I did.  She is waiting for her vintage dress to come in the mail.  She is available.  I am making a couple more, they are from pics of Sophia, and I will keep one for me of course!  The soft sculpt is a little lali pattern I found on Etsy I did for fun.  Super cute pattern and great seller.


Mostly I just took it quickly to show something new as I haven't shown anything is such a while.  Here is a close up before she had limbs, ignore the half done dolly next to her LOL.

Hugs,




2 comments:

  1. Sophia is adorable!!!! I love her in the cute little outfits and with the ears!!!! She is beautiful!!! I am happy you get to enjoy her so!!!! I also love the portrait dolly!!!! So glad you shared pics today!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla, it is such a bad pic of the dollies, oh well, I will take better ones when her vintage dress comes in. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?