Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Monday, March 14, 2011

I made it into the sewing room today.  I have a new dolly who needs to be painted and dressed.  I am going to make her outfit and I made her wig.  She isn't very big, 12 to 14 inches, I haven't measured her.  So, hope to have someone to show soon. 

I don't think I could keep my sometimes, shaky grip on sanity without doll making time.  Seriously, so much going on in the world and all our lives and praying for all those in Japan.

My son is leaving to cross the country by plane Saturday for a year for school.  It's a good thing but boy is it something I have put a lot of time, energy and money into and pray it will all be a big success for him!  Please, wish him well with me.  It seems meant to be...

Love & Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sophia is sooo beautiful!!!! Love the second one down!!!! She is so happy!!!! I know it will be hard to see your son going so far away...I do wish him well and hope all his dreams come true!!!! I know his dreams are your dreams!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?