Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am super happy, I won Casie of BeBe Babies little bundle baby!  He is done in darling Owl fabric.  Love him : )   I have one in vintage blue bird that I adore and the little owl be so sweet with her.  : )   Casie, I hope you are doing bunnies soon for Easter : )

You can see more of Cassie's babies and darn cute critters too on Etsy or her site.  I have a link on the right, just click on little owl's photo.  She makes bigger babies that are so cute I can't stand it.   I love them.

I have started a doll the other day.  Have not been able to work on her more yet but will soon.  She is a smaller little cutie with Tibetan wig.   She is from a pattern that I modified just a bit and  you will see her soon.

Love to all, so happy Cassie!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!!! Congrats Kim!!! I know you love these little cuties!!!! Your little dolly is sounding like she is a cutie too!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?