Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Monday, March 7, 2011

I wasn't up to working on dollies today but I have been thinking about who's next.  I have been narrowing my choices for The Doll Net contest.  So fun to imagine...  We can each enter two dolls : ) 

I also got my latest copy of SD&A and can't wait to look it over.  Such a great magazine.

I was going to share some pics of Sophia that I took last night but my screen broke on my laptop : (   so, I am on hubby's and the pics are on mine.  She is 6 mos already!!! 

Kai went home to his mom today priority mail so he will be home quick as he can.  Nice to have him finished and happily on his way.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?