Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Thursday, March 24, 2011

How is everyone?

I managed to finish cutting the paper pattern out for my Doll Net challenge baby.  Slow as a snail but looking enjoying working on her.  I have everything I need to get her done, just need to decide on her face but I think I can see it in my head : )

Is anyone else working on their DN challenge doll?  

I don't know what to do for my second entrant if I can get two done in time.  They are due May 15th. 

I hope to cut some fabric today. 

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!!!! Yaa!!!! I am looking forward to seeing your baby!!!! I have not started on mine yet.... I do have the fabric I need...but not sure on holiday costume yet....in one way I would like to make doll to fit in preemie size at least!!!! Well it is fun thinking through till I get what I am wanting...I picked up Emma yesterday and will have her probably a couple nights and then will have Jager!!!! So!!!! I have my supplies laying out so I think about it whenever I am going by...just to keep my creativeness going!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, enjoy your sweeties. I am off Grammie duty tonight. I like that idea, I think if you have the stuff out, it will help you keep your excitement up. :) Go Carla! Go Carla!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Thanks so much for cheering for me!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?