Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I managed to sew today.  I have all the machine work done on my new doll but not her accessory.  I am exhausted.  Nagging headache all day today but the sun was out and it was so nice opening the door and letting in fresh air even if it is still a bit chilly.

Jesse, I love that new doll.  She does look like a baby and she is soooo cute! 

Ree, what a sweet country girl your little one is!  I am so infatuated.

I have been looking forward to seeing the new creations so what a treat today.  Please see the blog list down on the right to see Jesse's doll, Little Dirt Lane and Ree's, Tipsy Teacup's if you are not already aware of these two doll makers.

Luv,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! I have been working on her for a week - usually it only takes an afternoon!! Haha - I need to get back into the groove with things...I am really slacking...I can't wait to see what you are doing over there!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?