Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I am not Irish but reading a book set in Ireland, The Truth About Love, A Novel.  It is by Josephine Hart.  It is a tearjerker.  Just a coincident though that it is St. Patrick's Day.  This book has been on my nightstand a few weeks.  The author lives in London.


Now for dolly update:


Well, not much of an update but here it is...  I have started, finally, my next doll.  I didn't get a lot done today but it felt so good to get sewing.  I really enjoy doing dolls but it is not easy getting into the zone but I think I am there now and hope to work on her some tomorrow.  Yipee.  She is coming to live in my head more.  I don't have a name yet but have her wig ordered and her eye color in my mind.  Her clothes are ready and her dolly's clothes are ready.  I have not completely settled on her face in my mind but will sketch it out once I get her all sewn and constructed.  I have an idea though of what I am going for and age etc. 


I have bounced about the blogs as I do everyday (pretty much) and can't wait to see what you girls are coming up with and what's going on.  Jess, you make me laugh.  I am looking forward to your mower hee hee.  I am crazy about that "Chickie" of yours Kim B.!  I realize you do have inspiration there on the farm but boy, what a whimsical hoot she is.  Adorable.


I think with the sunshine back after days of rain, I am going to get the led out and get this little one of mine done and I do have the next project in my head already so I really just need to get out of my own way.


Hope your day was lucky!!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?