Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rain, Rain, go away, Kim wants to play... Paint really.  I am all done my doll and her face is sketched and prepped so just need to paint it.  I hope she comes out how I envision her.  Her accessorie is all done (dolly).  

The sun is supposed to come out tomorrow.  Sooo hope I am going to be able to paint her.  I sketched in her face and then thought, maybe I should have done her looking down since I tend to like to do my babies looking up but she is sketched and prepped so maybe next time... 

I wish I was faster, I know, we all do... so many things in my head to try...  Ah well.

Love & Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?