Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Monday, February 28, 2011

I hope you got a chance to check out DOLL TOWN.  Pretty cool site/dolls.

I managed to get in the sewing room after a few days and do a bit this morning.  My asian baby with fur wig has a body, no limbs and he has ears.  I need to sculpt his little bum and belly button.

The new head for a soft sculpt I sewed today and it is next to him.  As you can see, total diff. shape as I did a diff. pattern step on the Asian baby by mistake but I am going with it because I think he is cute. : )   I hope you do too.


Carla, I would grab you and sit you in your work-space chair if I could but would never kick you in the butt LOL.  Really, what works for me is knowing exactly who and what I am making and until then, I just can't do it either.  I have to see the finished doll in my head, even if the doll doesn't come out that way but I have to have the inspiration and it usually starts with a wig or an outfit or something like that and of course, when I was working from other peoples patterns, that was all I needed.

I have to find clothes for these two and a wig for the second one still.  I was thinking about drawing on hair but I don't know... 

I still have a rag doll in mind as I have a wig inspiration so that gets me in the doll room and when I am not up to it or busy, I truly suffer with wanting to work on the dolls.   I also would like to make the newest one (the head only in the pic) a soft sculpt pattern sooooo that is also something to work on and inspire me.  I am taking pics as I go incase I decide to do that.

Both these two are in cotton knit which is a bit tricky but fun to work with.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?