Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well, no dolly time or energy the last few days.  I am fighting a cold again and resting up for when I have my angel grandbaby a couple nights a week. 

I do have plans for a soft sculpt in cotton.  I have always wanted to do an Asian baby so that is in the plans and I have another rag doll in my head to do. 

Dobie is on etsy.  He is still waiting for a mom but meantime I am enjoying him in the dolly room.  I need to take better pics.

I have been enjoying My Child Dolls lately, got a few inexpensive ones to restore, one to do as an OOAK as her eyes were no good.  My dolly friend Penny, who makes dolls and can make cute clothes is doing a couple outfits for me.  So, that has been fun.

It's cold here in NH and getting colder again but the kids did get out today in the sun as they are on vacation.

I have a new friend on Facebook.  She makes the cutest little things.  Her name is Donna Addy.  Take a peek at her Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dja6842?ref=seller_info

Amigurumi Kitten

Just one of her adorable creations.

There is always CDA for dolly eye-candy and visiting other blogs like the ones I have listed.  Jesse has a sweet little new one out : )   Oh where is my money tree? 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?