Please Click Flower To Visit My Website

Please Click Flower To Visit My Website
Vanilla Bean Babies

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow and more snow!  Cars are burried.  I am thinking of people all over who are dealing with the snow and happy for those snug and warm.  It is so pretty.  Slowing down at least.

I did get my Boo Boo babies leggies done and strung so arms to go, paint face and dress, finish her accessorie.  Coming along!

My turn to not feel so great but I think it's just the usual bad day of chronic illness.  New medication I am taking is helping so I am not going to let it get me down too much.  I already got through the flu last month. 

Love to all!!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Yaa!!! On the boo boo baby!!! Hope you are feeling better soon...after the flu it is terrible to feel bad again...glad you have some new meds that help some...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray...finishing your baby! Awesome! Way to hang in there...

    Hugz

    Pam

    ReplyDelete





Pheobe

Pheobe





Kelly Belle

Kelly Belle

~Grace Belle~

~Grace Belle~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Jasmine Belle & Her Baby~

~Violet Belle~

~Violet Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

~Jennifer Belle~

Am I cute?

Am I cute?